Thursday, April 1, 2010

cards & cupcakes

The day is coming to an end, but I couldn't sleep before doing a quick post. I am enjoying this new blog thing :)


A few weeks ago (March 18th) was Daniel's sweet sister Tina's birthday. If you know us, we always refer to each other as "Sisty" just because we wish we were real sisters :) I always look forward to Sisty's birthday because 1) I know she will pick an amazing place for her birthday dinner, which she did! we went to Opa! and it was the yummiest Greek food ever, and 2) It gives me an excuse to make pink extra girly cupcakes. It was pretty hard to keep her out of the kitchen ;) but finally she was able to see her birthday surprise.



Time to curl up into bed now, and fall asleep to the smell of my new pineapple scented candle. It smells just like Hawaii...Which reminds me of some more exciting news that I will be posting soon ;)

I would love to see my friends blogs! If you have one, can you send me the link, I would love love love to see...


sweet dreams,

1 comment:

  1. Great job on the card. Ooooh, that candle sounds nice, I could use something to remind me of Hawaii right about now. We just took the girls to an Easter egg hunt in the snow....where is spring? not here in Tahoe

    ReplyDelete