Friday, May 28, 2010

Goodbye office...Hello Cruise!

TODAY IS MY LAST DAY AT THE OFFICE!

Today's schedule:

-Last day at work
-Rush home to finish packing
-Flight to Florida to board the cruise at 10:30PM!


I have mixed feelings now that it is actually here. I am BEYOND excited for my future plans, but still trying not to let change scare me too much. I have been working here for the last few years and have grown so close to these people. They are like a second family to me. Well...technically we are family because I work for my uncle! Plus my Mom worked here for 16 years before she left for her own adventures. We are celebrating our last day together with chocolaty chocolate cake from, Icing on the cake of course! They even all got together and signed a card for me, wishing me the best on my journeys this year. One note reading "I hope you look good in a hula skirt!" My co-worker Holly left the office only two short weeks ago. It seems like we just had a going away party, but this time the tables have turned and I'm the one leaving. Before we all scattered, we called ourselves "the 4 hot tattooed foot paralegals." I will always remember this time in my life, and the girls that made it so special. Sharing life stories daily, and struggles we might be going though, I honestly don't think I would be the girl I am today without them. With their blessing, I am prepared to go out into the world and explore for myself.

To add to this exciting day, we are leaving for the cruise!! I just printed out out boarding passes, and preparing for our flight. I still have some last minute packing to do. Then Liz will drive us to SJ airport! This day kicks off the start to my new life, and all of the adventures that 2010 brings.

As the hours pass until the cruise, all I can do it practice over and over the song I plan on singing for kareoke, and prepare myself for hoe many times I will hear the "hot hot hot" song on the cruise. I swear that is the Carnival cruise line theme song or something!


Goodbye Todd Rothbard Office! you will always have a place in my heart. (ok that was cheesey, but I couldn't think of anything better!) and Bon Voyage San Jose!!!

Love,

Elise Diane

2 comments:

  1. Have a great time on your cruise.. and you will do well..
    Love the tattoos..
    Hugs..
    Kim ~ friend of your Mom's..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited for you. I can't wait to read all about your new adventures.
    Love you Bob

    ReplyDelete